Geothermal Installation, Geothermal HVAC Service & Geothermal in Bryan, TX
At R.M. Mullinix, we take advantage of the free, renewable energy hidden right in your backyard to reduce your carbon footprint, minimize your utility bills, and enhance your everyday comfort. Geothermal energy isn’t new in Bryan & College Station, TX. Utilized for heating and cooling for several decades, geothermal HVAC systems continue to gain popularity as a clean, safe, and cost-effective alternative to conventional HVAC methods. And with the geothermal specialists from R.M. Mullinix on the job, you’ll enjoy personalized service, swift project completion, top quality equipment, and meticulous attention to detail. When it comes to the value of your investment, we leave nothing to chance.
High Quality Geothermal HVAC Service, Installation & Repair
As a WaterFurnace geothermal dealer, R.M. Mullinix is qualified to recommend and install the most recognized and utilized systems on the market. Through a wide range of options, exceptional customer support, and proven performance, WaterFurnace is the right choice. Extensively trained, NATE-certified, and dedicated to your satisfaction, our expert team is standing by to answer your questions, custom design the right solution for your specific needs, and handle your start-to-finish project with the professionalism that delivers rewarding results. Contact R.M. Mullinix at (979) 599-5885 for a better solution to temperature control across Bryan & College Station, TX.
Some of the many benefits of geothermal heating and cooling include:
- Accommodates both new construction and retrofit projects
- With no noisy outdoor compressor, and exceptionally quiet indoor units, the system never draws unwanted attention
- No combustion-related safety or air quality issues, such as fire hazard, carbon dioxide, or carbon monoxide
- Save up to 60% on your heating and up to 50% on your cooling costs over conventional HVAC systems
- Due to fewer moving parts and protection from outdoor elements, the system requires minimal maintenance
- Providing reliable operation for 25 years, the indoor unit outlasts traditional furnaces or air conditioning units
- The ground loop system delivers upwards of fifty years of service
- Even heating and cooling, and superior dehumidification during summer months, results in improved comfort
- Recognized by the EPA as the most cost effective, environmentally-friendly heating and cooling system available
- Despite a higher initial investment, a geothermal system can be expected to pay for itself in three to five years
- Offers the added bonus of producing some or all of your household hot water at higher efficiency than conventional water heating options