Air Quality & Insulation in Bryan, TX
The air you breathe is essential to the overall health of you and your family. To ensure that you're getting only pure air, and none of the gunk or contaminants that could be floating around your home you may want to invest in an air quality filtration system. To ensure that you are inhaling only the freshest air the NATE-certified staff at R.M. Mullinix can conduct a number of services. We'll start by checking the performance of your current HVAC system. If any issues are found we can analyze the indoor air of your home to develop a cost effective filtration strategy that will remove impurities from the air you breathe. To learn more about installing residential air quality systems in College Station call R.M. Mullinix. We'll have you breathing easy in no time!
Air Quality Test
Indoor air quality (IAQ) can have a major effect on your family's health, comfort, and safety. Indoor air pollution can greatly exacerbate allergy and asthma symptoms as well as contribute to lung disease such as respiratory tract infections and even lung cancer. If you or a family member suffer from allergies or asthma, or if you have infants or elderly persons living in the home, indoor air pollution and its health implications are of even greater concern to you. We offer testing of the quality of you air with our AirAdvice machine. An AirAdvice assessment will:
- Detail any problems your home might have with heating/cooling, humidity, carbon dioxide levels, carbon monoxide
- Provide recommendations for making your home more comfortable and healthy
- Offer ideas that will help reduce your utility bills
- Give you peace of mind
Call (979) 383-2508 and schedule an appointment today to get an Air Quality test performed.
Air Cleaners & Filtration
Air purification systems from the likes of industry leaders such as Honeywell, Halo and Aprilaire are designed to filter out pollutants, allergens and pathogens. Unlike standalone or portable air purifiers, whole-home air purifiers are incorporated into the existing HVAC system to improve air quality throughout the residence. These types of systems operate quietly and require simple maintenance just once per year.
R.M. Mullinix offers a variety of air filtration products that utilize the power of UV light to kill mold, viruses, bacteria and dust mites as they pass through or begin to grow in your HVAC system. The use of a UV lamp can greatly reduce the symptoms of allergies, asthma, nasal congestion and headaches caused by poor air quality.
Maintaining proper humidity levels in the home ensures a more comfortable and healthy living environment that also can reduce allergy and asthma symptoms. Increased humidity levels caused by cooking, showering and other activities can add as much as 25 pounds of moisture to your home every day. This can result in a sticky feeling in your house that could cause musty odors or frequent sweating. A whole home dehumidification system will remove this moisture, resulting in a more pleasant and healthy living area by reducing existing and future mold growth, dust mites and other airborne bacteria that thrives in high humidity.
Proper insulation is key to ensuring that your HVAC system operates at maximum efficiency. As an authorized dealer of Owens Corning, R.M. Mullinix offers high impact insulation services in Bryan and College Station that will greatly increase your home's energy efficiency.
- Insulation Installation - When you contact our team we will complete a thorough inspection of your home or business to identify its insulation needs, including finding hollow wall cavities. From the basement to the attic and everywhere in between, we can install high grade insulation that will reduce energy loss, saving you money in the long run and immediately enhance your comfort.
- Blown In Insulation - Blown in insulation can reduce your home's heating and cooling costs by up to 30 percent. Designed to fit into the smallest of gaps and spaces, the shape conforming insulation fills in around obstructions and closes the tiniest gaps to prevent energy loss and protect against outside noise pollution.
To schedule a free consultation regarding the installation of insulation or air filtration systems in Bryan or College Station call R.M. Mullinix at (979) 383-2508. Our team would be happy to discuss all of the options at your disposal that can greatly increase your home's health and comfort.